Date: May 11 2019
- Calgary, SNAPTCM HEAD OFFICE
- 1910 – 2nd Ave NW, Main Floor 102
Fees: Free for Previously Certificated Level 1 Students
MINA has evolved and matured since our inception and we want to give you the opportunity to grow with us!
One year ago, MINA of SNAPTCM hosted our first moxibustion seminar with our new-found partnership with the SATCM, Ministry of Science and Technology, and Dr. Chen RiXin (Jiangxi University of TCM). Over the last year we have had the opportunity to teach many excited students, reaching outside of Calgary and Alberta, and better understand the role HSM has in North America.
Today our level one course is rounded out to include how you can effectively integrate HSM into North American clinics.
MINA is dedicated to providing the highest standard of moxibustion education and treatment, thus we would like to offer you this complimentary CEU event.
We encourage everyone to bring any open or closed cases you have treated with HSM and share them with the group and course instructors.
- Review of HSM system (Why “system” and not modality)
- Review Clinical cases and discuss outcomes
- Explore the new North American Clinic model we’ve created by combine HSM
- Introduction and explanation of the SNAPTCM Moxapeutic devices