Dr. Chen Rixin is the leading expert and innovator of moxibustion therapy in China. His credentials are too numerous to mention here but included national recognition in moxibustion techniques and technology. As stated previously, moxibustion has been practiced for thousands of years, however Dr. Chen’s new research and expertise has helped evolve and advance the field to previously unattainable levels.
In contrast to applying moxa to only local areas of disease, Dr.Chen focuses on finding “Heat Sensitive Moxibustion Points” on the body. The discovery of these reactive points using thermal imaging has greatly changed the way we can apply moxibution therapy. In addition Dr. Chen has developed a patented system of moxa smoke and odor elimination through the use of special instrumentation.
The electrical machines do not require additional ventilation can be mobile or mounted to the ceiling. The combination of new revolutionary moxa techniques and the technology to overcome one of the largest hindrances to moxa therapy will re establish moxibution as major force in clinical settings.
Dr. Chen Rixin, is
- The executive director of China Association of Acupuncture, a nationally renowned professor of Chinese medicine
- The State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine Heat Sensitive Moxibustion key research director
- Chief professor of Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chief physician
- Doctoral Supervisor
- Heat Sensitive Moxibustion founder
- Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine Department of Moxibustion President ,
- Vice president of University Hospital,
- Jiangxi Heat Sensitive Moxibustion Hospital President
- Has long been engaged in acupoint sensitization and moxibustion therapy research, published 106 papers in the last 5 years.
- Discovered the phenomenon of moxibustion thermotherapy during moxibustion and its characteristics.
- Revolutionized the long-standing traditional understanding of acupoints, revealed the new connotation of acupoints sensitization, established the new technology of Heat Sensitive Moxibustion, and greatly improved clinical moxibustion efficacy.
- Pioneered a new approach to endogenous thermo-responsive regulation of disease.
- In 2015 was awarded a prize by State National Science and Technology Progress.